Business Change ManagementBecause the only constant is change
How Effective Is Your Change Management?
Too often, business change fails to deliver the anticipated results in spite of best intentions and best endeavours.
Sometimes, project managers are re-assigned before they can complete the change program.
Or, urgent business matters lead to delays, descoping, and even abandonment.
Clearly, effective change management requires relentless focus from project initiation to project completion.
Effective Business Change
Managing business as usual can be a real challenge in most service operations.
Managing business change at the same time is not easy.
Especially, when it adds short-term complexity and stretches team resources.
That’s why it pays to bring me in to work alongside you and your teams on business change that puts customers at the centre of your service operation.
You get expertise, focus, and additional bandwidth to ensure you move more quickly from business as usual to improved business results.
- Better customer experience
- Monetisation of more of your customer interactions
Plus, you’ll be able to sustain these results over time.
Making Change Happen
There are at least 10 different change management models used in business today.
I’m familiar with them all but I don’t slavish follow any of them.
Instead, my approach is to keep things simple.
And above all, to involve your people in all aspects of change from inception to completion.
Typically, we’ll go through these 5 critical steps to make change happen in your organisation.
1. Prepare the vision and plan for change
2. Engage, onboard, and empower your people
3. Implement the change plan in an agile way
4. Review progress, analyze results and iterate
5. Embed changes within systems, processes, and tools
What’s Your Current Change Challenge?
Every service organisation is facing these business change challenges:
- Accelerating digital transformation
- Adapting to post-Covid-19 ways of working
- Delivering a seamless omnichannel customer experience
- Managing cost to serve whilst monetising customer interactions
You’ll find case studies of how I’ve helped businesses like yours meet challenges in these areas to create:
- Loyalty and advocacy
- Competitive differentiation
- Sustainable growth and profitability
Wherever you are in your transformation journey, I can contribute to making your change management more effective and help you get results quicker.
Other Consulting Services
In addition to business coaching services, I also provide business development consulting and change management consultancy. To find out more, scroll down and access the dedicated pages for these services through the icons below: