Code of practice
Clients place a high degree of trust in Chris Dunn Consulting, often granting access to proprietary information and sharing highly confidential business plans.
Chris Dunn Consulting operates to the highest professional and ethical standards.
At all times during the consultancy process Chris Dunn Consulting will:
1. Serve its clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
2. Establish with its clients realistic expectations of the likely outcomes of its consulting assignments and the benefits that may be derived.
3. Accept only assignments for which it possesses the experience, knowledge and expertise needed to serve its clients effectively.
4. Ensure, before accepting any consulting assignment, that it has agreed with its clients a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, time plan, deliverables and fee.
5. Agree in advance with its clients the basis for fees and expenses and charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered.
6. Safeguard all confidential client information and not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by itself or another client.
7. Avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and immediately disclose to its clients circumstances or interests that it believes may influence its judgment or objectivity.
8. If such a conflict of interest is identified, take all reasonable steps to protect the interests and confidentiality of each client and offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment if it believes that its objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
9. Neither offer nor accept gifts, hospitality or services which could create, or imply, an improper obligation.
10. Refrain from entering into any agreement or knowingly undertaking any activity which is anti competitive, contrary to good business practice or illegal.