Code of practice
Our code of practice is your assurance that we work to the highest professional and ethical standards.
We recognise that clients place a high degree of trust in Chris Dunn Consulting, often granting access to proprietary information and sharing highly confidential business plans.
At all times during the consultancy process Chris Dunn Consulting will:
1. Serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
2. Establish with our clients realistic expectations of the likely outcomes of our consulting assignments and the benefits that may be derived.
3. Accept only assignments for which we possess the experience, knowledge, and expertise needed to serve our clients effectively.
4. Ensure, before accepting any consulting assignment, that we have agreed with our clients a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, time plan, deliverables, and fee.
5. Agree in advance with our clients the basis for fees and expenses and charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered.
6. Safeguard all confidential client information and not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by ourselves or another client.
7. Avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and immediately disclose to our clients’ circumstances or interests that we believe may influence our judgment or objectivity.
8. If such a conflict of interest is identified, take all reasonable steps to protect the interests and confidentiality of each client and offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment if we believe that our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
9. Neither offer nor accept gifts, hospitality or services which could create, or imply an improper obligation.
10. Refrain from entering into any agreement or knowingly undertaking any activity which is anti-competitive, contrary to good business practice or illegal.